Pages

Saturday, December 19

First Time In Life

salam awal muharram / maal hijrah / happy hijrahi new year !!!

1- i just played my first ever futsal game last weekend. I'm very happy with it. if before this i just heard bout futsal, but by playing it for the first time was a very quite amazing feeling. scored a few goals !!! let go a few goals !!! make fun of people !!! but more than less, people make fun of me as I'm playing as a goalie. yup people !!! its officially & publicly announced that I'm really scare of the ball during my goalie session. hehehehe

2- I'm not with baby mia anymore :( when its time to let go, its time to letting her go. a little of sadness is here and there, but i know she will be in a good care. i done a lot of thinking before, its not that i don't love it or so, but i wanna she to be used, not just keep it save in her bag. what do i know, at time like this... there are more things to be done. and i guess, i won't be accompany by any camera for this time around. bye bye baby mia, my lovely first SLR !!! see you when i see you !!! cheers mate !!!

3- just now, i had my first ever motorcycle accident in my life. as a result, a got a wrist sprain, a scratch here & there, a little bruises and plus a few deep cut near my knee. for that, i got another 2 stitches on the knee, a dressing that i don't really like it (just cos it look funny + look like mat rempit) and a sprain wrist that make still wake up right know cos the pain !!! i can't imagine it !!! btw, i was heading home and i made a mistake while i break my ride. as a result, i been throw by my ride. alhamdullilah, there was no car behind or in front of me. and alhamdullilah as well cos nothing serious happen. thank to allah, I'm still alive right now :)

p/s : the accident just a few feet from the cemetery. i believe there must be a reason for what just happen. and i will learn somethings from it. and alhamdulillah again, I'm still alive :)

4- i meet those cikgu-cikgu !!! haahahhhaah !!! habis lah anak-anak murid mereka !!!

1 comment:

Shukstarz said...

1) selalu dgr ko maen rugby je..tp, dah start main futsal la pulek?? takot ngan bola pulak?? rugby x takot lak?? wakakakaka

2) hahaha...aku da curi baby mia ko!! xpe..i'll keep it safe and jaga die baek2..

3) hurmmm...alhamdulillah, nothing bad happen

4) perghhhhhh..suposedly ko cakap camni.."perghh..anak murid pasti berjaya nt dgn cikgu2 ni" hahahaha